Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not quite ready for public consumption...

So tomorrow night I have to give reading of my novel-in-progress at the University Bookstore. Well, I'm not even close to being ready to do so - the story is still such a mish mash of ideas that don't make any cohesive sense yet. I am just biding my time in my current writing class - only two more classes to go and then maybe I'll have the time to get back to writing. I had taken the Popular Fiction certificate program at the U-dub to learn more about how one goes about writing a novel and the first year served me well, but the second year has been a waste of time - except for the social aspect of meeting so many other budding novelists in class, most of whom I admire.

1 comment:

Tini said...

I bet it is going to be a big sucess from what I have heard so far.... In fact you are a gazillion steps ahead of moi.... did not start yet but ideas keep coming....