Friday, December 18, 2009

Long Time No See...

Okay, okay, I have been gone a long long time. I've been quite busy with other things like: finding a new place to live, moving house, teaching classes, the Swine Flu, traveling to Oslo, Paris and Kiel annnnd sorting out my new place and looking for a job. I suppose you'd like to see pictures of at least some of these excuses. Like maybe Paris and Germany.

Obligatory Eifel Tower group shot. Tini, Clare and I weren't taking any of this seriously.







The Sacre Coeur in Montmartre. For some reason, I kept returing to this place, first with one group of friends, then again with another.








Hanging with Val at Versailles.












Dinner with friends old and new.







Tini's turkey, in Daenischenhagen in Deutschland. The poor bird barely fit in the oven. It was magificent, but that's not surprising, since Tini is an excellent cook.





Me learning to spin. It's all Tini's fault; she made me do it. Now I am addicted to spinning.







King Tut! Who knew we'd find the King Tut exhibition in Hamburg?

2 comments:

Tini said...

Sorry :) o.k. I'm not sorry but very happy since spinning is such a calming thing :)

Sigrid said...

It was so nice meeting you in Paris. Hope there will be another chance to see you in the future.